Is AutoZone brake pad warranty offering you a lifetime warranty? Many people are wondering what this lifetime warranty means. Does it mean you can use this warranty anytime your brake pad got broken? Well, that’s not the case. To better understand about this matter, you can read this article below.
What does a lifetime warranty from AutoZone mean? For brake pads, typically the AutoZone brake pad warranty applied is the ‘limited lifetime warranty’. This can simply be described as a warranty in which AutoZone allows a full refund or replacement if the pads fail within its warranty period. Therefore, if your brake pad gets worn when the warrant period has gone, you will not be able to claim the warrant.
However, you may even wonder where to see its warranty period. Well, every product that you have purchased in this store will have its own warrant period. You will be able to see the details to see this warrant period from the receipt you got when you purchase the item. Every type of part will have different warrant period.
How to ask for a refund or a part replacement? It is very easy to do. You can read this procedure below to do it:
- First, make sure to have the relevant purchase receipt still. Otherwise, you won’t be able to claim the warrant.
- Then, read the warrant period of the part that you wish to get a replacement. Make sure that you are still within the time period allowed for the replacement.
- Ensure that you didn’t do any of these things below:
- Improper installation.
If the broken part is the result of any acts mentioned, AutoZone may not grant you the replacement or full refund. Plus, need to note that you will not be able to replace it/claim the warrant if you are using the part for off-road, commercial, or marine use. These conditions are excluded from getting the limited warranty policy.
- Now you can bring the part back to the AutoZone site you have visited earlier. Make sure to bring along the purchase receipt.
- You can ask for the warrant from the place. Typically, they’ll assess the item first before ‘granting’ you the replacement. If it is acceptable, then you will get the replacement (or a full refund if you prefer one). There will be a specific additional procedure you need to follow in order to get this AutoZone brake pad warranty claim done.
- Check the new part given and now make sure you don’t see any visible damages on your item.
So, those are the ways you need to do if you plan to claim the warranty of brake pads on AutoZone. This AutoZone brake pad warranty procedure is not that difficult, isn’t it?