Have you ever heard about free AutoZone battery recharge? If you do not know any about that, probably you have not heard AutoZone as well. For your information, AutoZone is a place, renowned for being one of the national’s big automotive retailers. One specialty about them is they offer AutoZone battery recharge, as well as other car-related free services, such as starter, alternator, and many more. Battery recharge and battery testing are what people find in AutoZone as ‘alluring’.
It was even mentioned on their website that their Duralast charger can recharge your car batteries as fast as 30 minutes. They even will serve you without getting any penny for that! What to expect in their AutoZone battery recharge? Well, you will be helped by their associates to recharge your automotive battery. It is also recommended that you take the battery test too. It can be done without putting any coins out from your wallet, though.
You can benefit from this free service once you feel that your car is slow starting after trying to ignite your car. Simply go to your local AutoZone and don’t hesitate to ask for a battery test. So, what will they do during the test?
- First thing to do after you get a staff to help you with the checking is to open your car’s hood. After that, let the staff works the rest.
- The staff will use an AutoZone battery testing kit, most of them are colored black in the form of a box.
- They need to connect the kit with your battery – don’t worry they know what to do. So, unless they ask for a little help, it is recommended to let them do the job.
- Next, they will control this and that through the kit and shortly after that the test should begin.
- Now just wait for the reading and testing is finished. Usually, it takes around two or three minutes.
The staff will inform you about the battery testing result. If your battery condition is read as well, congrats – you don’t have to replace it with the new one. But slow starting car usually indicates that something is off with your battery, despite it being a minor problem for the battery. If your car needs a replacement, simply ask the staff to help you further with that. So, instead of visiting AutoZone battery recharge spots only, isn’t it nice to get a free battery testing to know any battery damage quickly?