You might be stumbled upon Trinova Scratch Swirl Remover while trying to find any product that can help you to conceal your car’s scratch. Well, it is a good product, so to speak. This product will work wonder to hide blemishes caused by any friction done to your car’s body. With a good price – only $18 for 0.4 kilograms bottled solution, you can re-polish your car to be like a new one. Sounds good, isn’t it?
To start with, let’s understand better what Trinova Scratch Swirl Remover can do to your car.
Easy to use
Although it comes with a pad to use, this Trinova Scratch Remover can be applied using your bare hand. One can also give a decent touch up with an orbital polisher. This means you don’t need to go to a professional which means you can save your money for other things.
Top quality restoration
No need to have a doubt on this product. Since the manufacturer got only high-end chemicals to work with while formulating this product. Regain that high gloss post-application with Trinova!
Restoring the paint pretty well
Having a light colored ride? Don’t worry, since this scratch and swirl remover can dismiss any unwanted contaminants, such as scuffs, swirls, water spots – literally anything. So you can get that original shine!
Only for light blemishes
You may hope that it can conceal a deep, touchable scratch. Unfortunately, such thing cannot happen. You will need to pay a visit to your favorite bodyshop to touch up that easy to spot damage. This product will only work with light blemishes only – as you can read on Trinova Scratch Swirl Remover Review. Just touch it with your nail and feel it. If you feel a deep damage, it’s not the product’s job.
How to use this product? You should read the procedure of applying TriNova Scratch Remover below.
- Make sure to shake the bottle well before using.
- Also, wash your car thoroughly and dry it well.
- Using the given pad or applicator, apply three drops of TriNova Scratch Remover using the overlapping, radial pattern. You can also use an orbital polisher and put the drops on its pad – just like what you do with the given applicator.
- Keep on doing that circular pattern and notice the change post-application. Once you notice the product has completely gone, stop buffing, and wait for 10 minutes.
- Then, using a dry and clean microfiber towel, wipe the car’s surface to finish the polishing job.
That’s such an easy way to fix the scratch, isn’t it? No wonder, many people trust Trinova Scratch Swirl Remover to work on their car-scratch problem.